Some early afternoons

It was my birthday on the 13th of Feburary and I bought a bouquet for my self :) I might have wanted something sweet.
 




After some custmors left my Cafe I stared at their table because it was looking so beautiful so I had not to miss that moment.





A big pretty yellow rose. It was a gift from the owner of the flowershop when I visited there with my friend from Seoul.




As usual I played with flowers and my cameras.
 
 


Hello Geberas! Actually I was changing the flowers.






Lovelies. I thought they were singing :)
 



Teas and little cookies.
 



As you can see I like taking pictures during changing flowers because I find myself some different naturl beauty at that time.
 


Rolleiflex Automat X, Pentacon Six TL
Kodak Ektar 100, Jeonju, 2014


Comments