Two rolls of film

An apple for lunch for these days.
 


 
The light was very soft.


 
I sometimes print some photos of my Tea blssom to give my customers.




I had bought a sunflower before the summer was gone.
 
  



 
I tried to make a glass of berries and banana smoothy and it was really good so I added it to our menu :) 
 
 
 
Rainy rainy summer.
 
 
 
I planted an English rose Jude de opscure in my garden last year and they are still flowering.

 

It was getting dark.

 

 
Always love the flower...
 
 
 
 
I decide to take Mondays off so I went for a walk and said hello to the sunset after a long time and there were pretty crap apple trees :)





Hasselblad 503cx
Kodak Ektar 100
Jeonju, 2014

2 comments:

  1. Do you scan our own negatives? How do you transfer from film to digital? Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. I send the films to a photo studio for scanning and developing.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My Photo
Junghyun Choi, South Korea. Love taking pictures with my old film cameras and this place is for recording my daily life. Ordinary :)