Peony Days

 
Peonies always remind me of my childhood. When I was a child we had old pink peonies in our garden and I used to watch closely its a bit red sprouts in late winter and that means spring would come here soon to me. Also I have pictures that I was in the baby-walker by the those peonies when I was only 8-9months wearing a white baby bonnet, so the peony is a sense of nostalgia for me.

Here, my friend gifted me peonies three years ago so I planted them in my little garden.
 
 


 
 
 
 
And I bought some peonies in summer. 
  
 

 
 
 
It rained for about two months during last summer in Jeonju.
 
 
 
 
Little bit sunshine for a while.
 
 


I was waiting for this moment, after the shower the sun started going down so as you can see I was hurry to take pictures and when the images came out beautifully as much as I had expected I felt so much happy.
Yes, I am happy, happy when I look at these pictures. I feel that I became a reach girl :)

 




 
 
 
 
 
Nikon Fm2, Rolleiflex Automat X, Penntacon six TL
Jeonju, 2014
  
 
 

Comments