At Haru Tea House


Here is famous Haru Tea House in Imsil which is near Jeonju. First time I went to this beautiful place one of autumndays in 2012 with Sangmi.











And about a week ago, when there were full of apricot blossoms I visited the tea house again. Now the owner and I meet once a week at the same oriental flower arraingement class :)

It was a lovely spring day so I took pictures a lot.



























She laid her tea cups and tea pots on the table like this and wanted me to take pictures of it. Happy happy and loved the scene :)

 



+ Someone's wedding day
 
 
 
 
 
 


Hasselblad 503cx
Kodak Ektar100
Haru Tea House, Imsil, 2012-2015

Comments

  1. Beautiful photography! Congratulations on the apricot blossoms in Flickr Explore!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment