Grove and Layla

The first place where I started learning flower arrangement for seven weeks last autumn and you don't know how much I loved here. There were always full of beautiful flowers and fantastic lights and a lovely cat Layla.
 
 
Hello girl.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lazy, lazy. She likes sleeping under the warm lights and I loved to take pictures of her.
 
 
 
 
I still miss this place.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Just beautiful..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
About Halloween time.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And the last class.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After seven weeks my teacher moved to America with her husband and Layla so I had to stop learning flower arrangemen there. It's still hot but autume is almost there and the weather reminds of me my time at Grove last autumn so I looked at pictures of there again and I regret that I should have taken more pictures there..
 
I hope they are well.
 
Nikon FM2, Rolleiflex Automat X, Hasselblad 503cx
Kodak Ektar 100, Fuji Superia 200
Grove in Jeonju, 2014

Comments