Early summer with my Leica M6


I bought a Leica M6 + summicron 50mm in May so I tried to take pictures with it but I still need to get used to it.

Pictures about the very first four rolls of film with the camera.



The first roll.

 


















There is a riverside park my neighbourhood and that became my favourite place to shoot. :-)













And it started sun going down and my auntie called me so I went back home.
The Second roll.











After work.
You don't know how much I was pleased that I could take pictures at sunset after work.

Yes, my lovely heavy medium format girls ;-D








So I went out again.








Getting better. hehe.
I love take pictures at sunset so much.. That's my favourite time.










Caught the sun.








The third roll.
Just summer shots in my old town.

 








Caught the butterfly :-)












The fourth roll.
Roses.












Hello there, I'm again.







Hello to the sun :-)







Love the moment.

 















Eunseon visited me ;-)







After I saw the pictures I realised that I must be more imagine and creative with Leica M6.
Let's try more!


Finally I'm moving in a month I'm very happy that I can escape from this tiny dark house so I'm quite busy looking for a house where is bigger and bright now.
When I move I'll take lots of pictures!



Leica M6
Fuji C200 , Fuji 100
Yangpyeong, 2016





Comments