One roll of film with Yashica FX-2

I don't use Yashica FX-2 very often but on that day I wanted to take it to the flower school.


That was my last class with those friends because of my new job I had to change the class to the weekend.








After the class we had lunch together and went to Hibi that is one of my favourite cafes in Hongdae.
I missed this Japanese vintage feelings.









Late afternoon. I haven't get used to Yashica FX-2?







Early summer and a cup of greentea latte.








The last lesson was a centerpiece and didn't make it well.

I have started another blog for my flower journey although I'm writing in Korean you can come and see my photos if you want. Just snapshots :) ( http://blog.naver.com/jolincai )












Just a little window corner at home and now there is full of plants.. I really want to move somewhere bright house because here is too dark but still wait for someone who wants this house.













My lovely Adiantum from Jeonju :-)






My cameras..




Yashica FX-2
Lomo color 100 film
Seoul and Yangpyeong, 2016



Comments

  1. Beautiful! I love seeing all this lovely green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Thanks Susan! Have a nice weekend! :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment